Creating a Seller Account
Details on how to create a Xapix user account
In order to connect ecommerce stores to Xapix for generating brand performance insights, sellers need to create a Xapix user account:
1. Navigate to the relevant sign-up page
- if you plan to share insights with a third party (such as an ecommerce aggregator or agency), they will share a specific invite link with you so that brand insights are automatically shared with them. The ecommerce partner company name will be included on the sign-up page (Acme Corporation in the example screenshot below)
Seller Sign-Up Page Accessed via Acme Corporation Invite Link
- E-mail: this acts as the Xapix account username for logging into the platform
- Company name: this should reflect the name of the specific ecommerce store you will be connecting and will be used as the seller name in reports and visualizations generated by Xapix
- Password: create and confirm a strong password for your account
You will now automatically enter the Settings page and onboarding process.
The settings page guides you through the required onboarding steps.
Click on the relevant links below for more details on each:
- Confirmation of your Xapix account (via the email received in your inbox)
- If you already connected one store to Xapix but would like to connect a second, separate store, then please create a second user account with a unique email address as the username.
- To do this, you can either use a different email address for each account, or add a suffix to your existing email address if your email provider supports that.