Creating a User Account
Details on how to create a Xapix user account
In order to connect ecommerce stores to Xapix for generating brand performance insights, sellers need to create a Xapix user account:
1. Navigate to the relevant sign-up page
- if you plan to share insights with another existing organization (such as an aggregator or brand house), they will share a specific invite link with you so that brand insights are automatically shared with them. The ecommerce partner company name will be included on the sign-up page (Acme Corporation in the example screenshot below)
Seller Sign-Up Page Accessed via Acme Corporation Invite Link
- E-mail: this acts as the Xapix account username for logging into the platform
- Company name: this should reflect the name of the specific ecommerce store you will be connecting and will be used as the seller name in reports and visualizations generated by Xapix
- First Name / Last Name
- Password: create and confirm a strong password for your account
You will now automatically enter the Settings page and onboarding process.
The settings page guides you through the required onboarding steps.
Click on the relevant links below for more details on each:
- Confirmation of your Xapix account (via the email received in your inbox)
- Connecting to Amazon Seller Central Accounts in their active regions (Amazon Regions: Europe & India, North America, Far East)
- Connecting to Amazon Advertising Accounts in their active regions (Amazon Regions: Europe & India, North America, Far East)
No problem, simply navigate to the login page and click on Forgot your password?, after which you will be asked to define a new password.